TRIO® vibration data collectors and field analyzers are advanced vibration collection devices, but simple enough to place into the hands of everyday operators and field technicians. No need to be an analyst to gather quality, high-resolution data. Take the data to the analyst and keep the analytical staff highly utilized in their skill.
TRIO is ergonomically designed and uses Bluetooth® to wireless to connect the Windows tablet controller to the data acquisition device, providing comfort and efficiency when performing vibration data collection. Separating data acquisition from the controller makes TRIO the safest data collector available on the market.
Modular design lowers the overall cost of ownership
It is a computerized world and replacing the tablet interface from the acquisition unit allows users to simply update the controller as technology advances. TRIO offers a simple upgrade path as part of it Total TRIO solution.
With TRIO you get:
- Complete Machine History In Field
- 4 Simultaneous Channels Plus Dedicated Tachometer
- Included Triaxial Accelerometer
- Inexpensive Hardware Replacement
- Routine and Advanced Vibration Measurements
- Simple User-Interface
- Balance and Real Time Analyzer Options
- Various Carrying Options
TRIO offers key benefits for your maintenance program
- Versatility: Different sizes of tablet vibration data collectors to meet your needs
- Safety: TRIO controller can operate at safe distances giving distance between the operator and rotating machinery with Bluetooth®
- Robust: Four simultaneous channels of vibration data plus dedicated tachometer provides advanced data acquisition
- Effective: Expert automated diagnostic integration delivers solutions to managers and other decision makers